The answer to this question is very easy. Just have a look at our product, which makes using Prophet from Facebook very easy to use for business people. You just need to upload a CSV file, set a few parameters, and you will get a forecast at daily level.
Have a look!
You want to forecast but have no programming expertise...
Forecasting is a topic between art and science.
Fact is: most of business people have no skills in programming. Asking the IT department to work on a forecast is a total no go. Developers have other priorities than just building a forecast. Working with time series also requires a lot of skills and experience.
You could ask someone from analytics. However, most of the companies don't have any analytics department. Analysts, data scientists are not only very expensive - but they are hard to find.
We have the solution for you!
Using Prophet via datainsightout is a no brainer.
- You prepare your data. Two columns are required: the date and the value
- You save them in a CSV file with the right formatting
- You create an account and log to datainsightout and choose the forecasting app
- Set up a few parameters and upload your CSV
- Download the results and embed it into your excel spreadsheet.
It can't be more complicated.